Thursday, October 16, 2008

CARDIO/FLEXIBILITY


Time: 1:00. Weight: 211? I'm in a strange position now ... the scale in the MIT locker room says I weigh 211 with clothes and shoes on. My scale says I weigh 211 naked. Since I weigh ~3 lbs lighter at the beginning of the day, this could mean I'm really at 205-ish. I need to figure this out because it will change my calories significantly if I'm already at 205.

• Cardio - upright bike

▼ Flexibility

• Upper back on cable row

• Obliques on pull-up

• Seated glute

• Hip flexors (lunge stretch)

• Back arch on ball

• Hamstrings w/ bar, in hack squat position

• Adductor on machine

• Seated groin

Really stretched this one --- I'm a ton more flexible on this now, and I think it's helped my adductor issues tremendously.

• Gastroc on hack squat machine

• Soleus

• Seated illiotibial

• Hip abductors (rehab) 70x50

• Foam roll hip flexors and IT band


No comments: