Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CARDIO/FLEXIBILITY & SHEIKO #22

▼ 1. 2/3/09 - Tue - SHEIKO #22

Time: 2:30. Weight: ??.

  I didn't realize how heavy I was going until about 6 pm today. But it went well.

• Squat 225x5 (50), 260x4 (60), 305x3x2 (70), 350x3x2 (80), 370x2x3 (85)

All easy. Danny said depth was consistent with belt (last two sets), but I'm still having trouble finding parallel.

• Bench 145x5 (50), 170x4 (60), 200x3x2 (70), 230x3x5 (80)

• Dumbell bench (hands in) 50x10x5

• Dips BWx8x5

• Squat 225x5 (50), 260x4 (60), 305x3x2 (70), 350x2x4 (80)

It's a little unclear what weight I was actually doing for the 305 sets. I *may* have misloaded the bar, leaving the 260 weight on half the bar. We (Danny, Rene, and I) couldn't figure out what had happened. This was only discovered when I went to change it to 350, and it was unclear what weight had been there before or if I had just messed up loading 350...

• Good mornings 185x5x5

▼ 2. 2/2/09 - Mon - CARDIO/FLEXIBILITY

• Cardio - bike 110 bpm x 20 mins

I guess I kick ass at cardio? This is the same setting I always use, but only 110 bpm ...

• Flexibility - gastroc, soleus, hamstrings, adductor, groin, hip flexors


No comments: