Saturday, July 11, 2009

LAST TWO WORKOUTS

▼ 1. 7/11/09 - Sat - CARDIO/FLEXIBILITY

Weight: ??. Time: 0:30.

  Really fast "cardio" day before seeing movie with Dee. <3 >

• Cardio - bike 15 mins

• Stretch - soleus, gastroc, adductors on machine, seated groin, hip flexors

▼ 2. 7/10/09 - Fri - SHEIKO #12

Weight: 214. Time: 2:30.

  Today went pretty well, even if it wasn't super easy. I feel like I got my squat form back under control. I also didn't budget time very well today, and ended up sprinting through the last parts and supersetting them. Oh well.

  I also didn't mess up my adductors doing the faster drop with the 'old style', which I was slightly worried about. Yay.

• Prowler +50 lbs x 2 trips x 2

Grab high down, low on the way back. Prower is harrrrdddd.

• Squat 225x5 (50), 275x4 (60), 315x3x2 (70), 340x3x6 (75)

• Bench 155x6 (50), 185x5 (60), 215x4 (70), 225x3x3 (75), 245x2x2 (80), 

260x1x2 (85), 245x2x2 (80), 225x4 (75), 215x5 (70), 185x6 (60), 155x7 

(50)

• Dumbell bench 50x10x5

• A: Squat 245x3 (55), 295x3 (65), 340x2x4 (75)

• A: Dips bw x 8 x 5

• B: Good mornings 135x5x5

• B: Lunges bw x 12 x 3

Cooldown for squat.


1 comment:

Juggernaut, the said...

Way to go with the Prowler. Next time try 6 trips. 2 trips is just a warm up.