Monday, January 17, 2011

Squat

Another long day of squatting but a good training session.
Squat
365 x 1 @8 probably a little high
395 x 1 @9
415 x 1 @10 (10lb PR) -The plates hit the rack when I unracked the weight so it ended up being like a 4 step walkout.
Thanks to Kyle for wrapping my knees.

Wrapped Greg's knees for 2 of his sets before moving on.
Pause squats (3 count)
225 x 3, 3, 3

Band lightened squats (greys)
345 x 5, 5, 5

Before last meet I hit 405 but I think depth was questionable, especially since I was called for depth at the meet. Here is a video of 415 which I think was good.

Finished with 3 sets of transversus, 3 sets of calves, and stretching.
During calves Darvin walks up and says "Vit, you have unfortunate calves." His polite way of saying I have chicken legs.

No comments: