Sunday, September 7, 2008

ME Vacation

Well, I successfully got 1 half-assed workout in on Thursday on my trip to Charlottesville to visit Ita and essentially blew off (or slept through considering I haven't got up before noon since I got here due to intense partying) the other 2 I was supposed to do.

On that note, Charlottesville is truly...American. The city's standard passtime is "go out and drink no matter what night of the week it is or how old you are" which is cool for awhile but kinda makes it hard to workout the next day. It also feels like the town is one giant sorority/fraternity in the dudebro ways, not the Pi Kappa Fabulous ways. But, it is definitely a fun place to visit because it's basically a party whenever you want it to be, but I need to get back to my routine so I can lift again and not be a giant pussy.

No comments: