Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nathan : 9/15 - 9/17

▼ 1. 9/17/09 - Thu - CARDIO

Weight: 218 (morning). Time: 1:15.

  Adductors bothering me since Monday, so I gave them a little extra love.

• Cardio - bike 30 mins

• Stretching - gastroc, soleus, adductors on leg press, hamstrings, more adductors, seated 

groin, hip flexors, glute

▼ 2. 9/16/09 - Wed - BENCH

Weight: 217 (morning), 224 (after dinner). Time: 1:30.

• 2-sec pause bench 45x10x2, 135x5x2, 185x4, 225x3x3 @ 8, 235x3x2 @ 8-9, 245x3 @ 9

Going for 3x6. I'm not exactly sure about the number of sets at each weight, but this is roughly correct.

• Close-grip bench 135x8, 185x5, 225x4 @ 8, 245x4x5 @ 9-10

Going for 4x6. First set at 245 was quite hard. Got easier a bit from there, but last set was very hard again and I had absolutely terrible form, kind of twisting myself on the bench. My right arm tends to lag behind on these for some reason.

• Dumbbell overhead press 55x6,6,5,5

Going for 6x4.

• Band-assisted pull ups Green band x 15, purple x 10, 8

Really tired, wanted to do something easy. Decided to try these, and they were kind of weird. Not sure I like them, but it was interesting nevertheless.

▼ 3. 9/15/09 - Tue - CARDIO

Weight: 218 (morning). Time: 1:00.

• Cardio - bike 25 mins

• Stretching - gastroc, soleus, adductor on leg press, hamstrings, seated groin, hip flexors

• Foam roll - lower back, IT band


No comments: