Thursday, November 18, 2010

RETURNENING OF THE DEADLIFT

Deadlift:
605 x 5 @ 9- (PR?)

Razzle dazzle. I'm back. Vit got a video, which will be posted soon. This felt so easy after not deadlifting for months on end...

Good mornings:
315 x 5
335 x 5, 5

Felt so-so on these. I think I need more practice on these after not doing them for so long.

SLDL:
315 x 5 (cut short)
225 x 8, 8

Got some weird nagging sensation in my lower back, so I cut the weight. I think it's just a flexibility thing at this point.

Finished with banded hamstring curls, box jumps, floor sweeper abs and pnf.

2 comments:

Vit said...

Now just imagine if you didn't deadlift until Nationals...that's 8 months...if my math is right, that means you'll be good for a 1014 lb deadlift in June at Nationals.

Juggernaut, the said...

We have the technology. We can reinjure him.