Monday, November 29, 2010

11-29-10 Squat

Squat
325 x 1 @ 8.5
345 x 1 @ 9
365 x 1 @ 10- PR
I probably could have hit a little heavier, but it was slow, I wasn't feeling great today. My right bicep/armpit/ chest area was hurting during squats. This kinda went away during pause squats.

Pause Squat at 5 seconds (Max's 3 count)
255 x 3 x 3

Power Cleans
135 x 3
155 x 2
175 x 1
195 x fail, fail, 1 not really (the one I got I couldn't hold on too so I dropped it)
165 x 3

Kettlebell Pull Throughs

superset with banded pull throughs

Windshield Wiper Abs

4 comments:

Vit said...

Nice work on the PR. I assume this happened only because of your Lion's Mane.

Juggernaut, the said...

Nice PR. How come you're not doing the band-resisted squatting?

Luke said...

since my arm was hurting I didn't want to have the bands pulling backward against it which always hurts way more.

Kyle said...

Nice squatting Luke. Keeping me motivated to not be a shitty squatter.