Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Squat 1

Squat:

485 x 1 @ 10


485 x 1 @ 9-

505 x 1 @ 9+


Not sure what happened on the first one. It was nasssty, especially considering that i tripled it last week. Maybe I need to warm up more, but I hit 445 x 1 as my last warm up, which I thought would be enough.

Pause Squat:
405 x 3, 3 second
415 x 3, 3 second
425 x 3, 3 second

Leg Perazas

some plates x some reps. All of these were high for some reason. (Hi Misael!)

Finsihed with plyos and foam roller abs

2 comments:

Darvin said...

I think I need to update my warmup methods, since the feeling of a rep being surprisingly hard when it should be hilariously easy happens a lot with me.

Jacquessafety said...

Man, keep up the hard work, it's paying off. Also keep safety in mind. I had some issues when I was weight training, and I ignored my doctors advice to get an MRI for safety. I waited too long, and it contributed to a lower lumbar injury.