Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Squat 3

Felt pretty good after deadlifting and GPP. No soreness at all.

Squat
425 x 3
445 x 3
465 x 3 @ 10

Walking out felt light, but my CNS wasn't responding like normal. On 445, my lower back started cramping and relaxing, which caused the bar to descend unevenly and start whipping. 465 felt harder than it should have been due to this. I'm pretty sure there's some for of nerve problem (won't say damage) in my lower back based on this experience and the deadlifts.

Band-resisted Squat
225 + greens x 3, 5, 8, 10

Kept it light due to the crazy lower back sensation. For the first two sets, I kept feeling like I was putting too much pressure on my toes.

Zercher Squats
185 x 5, 8 ,5

By now, the discomfort was too much so I claimed a personal problem and went really light. Hip was also acting up on these.

Finished with plyos, transversus and pnf stretching.

No comments: