Thursday, September 16, 2010

Deadlift

Deadlift
Note: My recent fat gain required me to put my belt on hole 4 instead of hole 3 today :(
405 x 1 @9
430 x 1 -PR (video)


Lockout is still slow at the very top. This isn't news but I'm thinking I might need to work on my lockout more during this next training cycle especially since my suit should be arriving within the next couple weeks. It'll help me get some more weight off the ground but won't help as much if my lockout is weak.

GMOPs (no belt)
205 x 5
225 x 5, 5, 5

Barbell shrugs
365 x 20, 20 (w/ chalk)

Dumbbell rows (chalk instead of straps)
125 x 12, 12

5 comments:

Juggernaut, the said...

Where are you training at? Is that Brent who's filming?

Ben said...

great work!! 450 is right there!!

Misael said...

WOOO! CONVENTIONAL !!!

Vit said...

It's actually a racquetball club near my house called Los Cab. They happen to have a nice weight room too though. And that's my brother holding the camera. Brent is most likely somewhere in the mountains getting even more jacked as we speak.

Greg said...

I see conventional... Good to have you back Vit.