Friday, September 3, 2010

9-3-10 Deadlift and pitiful bench accessories and highland games practice

yesterday instead of deadlifting I went up to Eaton Canyon falls and practiced some caber toss. I couldn't flip the 8 foot caber :( but I got it to land at about 10 o'clock. I moved into my apartment today which is why I didn't deadlift prior so I could actually move furniture.

Deadlift
305 x 5 @ 8
325 x 5 @ 9
345 x 4.5 @ 10 I had to reset after the first rep because the octagon plates bounce everywhere and I failed lockout on rep 3, but I reset and did 2 more. I was a little sore from caber tossing the day before. My belt is too thick for deadlift and digs into me and hurts. So many personal problems.

Stiff Legged Deadlift unbelted
225 x 5 @ 6-7
245 x 5 @ 7
265 x 5 @ 8
feeling stronger on the stiffies

Pin Presses from 5" off chest
185 x 5 @ 6
205 x 5 @ 8
225 x 1 @ 9.5
some shoulder pain, maybe I should have warmed up better. I know my lockout is stronger.

Close Grip Pull ups
BW x 15 x 3

Biceps

Triceps

Lat Pulldowns

Abs

Stretching

1 comment:

Darvin said...

From now on I'm going to refer to stiff-legged deadlifts as stiffies.