Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cycle 1 Week 1 Deadlift (Tuesday)

Deadlifted with the suit again to work on technique some more. I worked up to 3 sets of 2 with 365 when I was told (by two 700 lb deadlifters) that I should just restart from 135 and work on fixing various technique issues especially having the weight shifted onto my heels. I did about ten sets working up to 385 for a single. Also was told to try out wrestling shoes for deadlifts to help stay on the heels. Afterwards I tried doing the assistance work but I was too fried from deadlifting to do much.

Good mornings
135 x some, 225 x 3, not happening.

Leg press
10 plates x 8
6 plates x 8, 8, 6

Shrugs
405 x 15
495 x 12

and some reverse hypers

2 comments:

Luke said...

I wonder how much those 700 pound guys can deadlift...

Misael said...

psh....what do they know