Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Squat 5 (wk 2)

Well, I tried. I was suppose to go to this gym. I got there at 7, but was running late. Apparently, the later crew wasn't lifting this week, so there were only two dudes there and they were leaving in 20 minutes. Mostly a scheduling conflict, as the owner sounded really cool. So instead of lifting here:















I lifted here:













LA Fitness. ... The rainbow banner in the back reads "sweat plus effort equals success"

=




















Squats:
405 x 1
435 x 5
455 x 5
475 x 5 @ 9

I wasn't planning on not using bands for another two weeks. There were no spotters so I dragged on the trainers over for my 475. He ended up helping with his finger tips on the last two reps, so I ended up bagging it after that since it wasn't quality work.

I noticed my lower back was grabbing at me today, which happened last time I had that piriformis tightness. I've been stretching it daily since last thursday, but I'm concerned that it's tightened back up on me.

Lunges:
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 5, 5

I couldn't find anything else there, so I just did leg extensions and leg curls for a few supersets and hit up some abs. Did some much needed stretching as well.

1 comment:

Vit said...

LOL Dave I don't know how or where or why u find pictures like that but they are hilarious.