Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bench 3

From last saturday?

Standing Press
165 x 5
185 x 5 (ties pr)
175 x 5
165 x 5

Not bad for not doing any standing press for a while. Definitely felt gassed after the 185. My sticking/slow point seems to have moved up several inches to just above my head.

Dips:
bw x 15+ x 4 sets

Wide-grip pull ups:
14
2 + injury

ughh... during the second set, i felt one of my forearm flexors completely sprain. It feels like there's a solid cord of rope in my arm from where it was. I couldn't hold on to anything after that despite trying random things out to finish the pulling segment.

Cable triceps.
one arm with just the ball (no handle)
60 x 10
70 x 10, 10
60 x 10

Wanted to do some heavy isolation work. These don't bother my elbow, which was nice.

Finished with ball crunches.

No comments: