Monday, December 28, 2009

Absence From the Blog

I haven't been near a computer until now, but it doesn't matter because I was unable to lift all of last week. My grandfather had been ill so I was away with family to see him and for the Christmas holiday. He passed away yesterday, so I will most likely be unable to lift this week either due to the wake/funeral and such.

On top of that I had a minor stomach bug and it caused me to lost 8 pounds.

All personal problems but reasons nonetheless of why I haven't been posting.

I hope everyone has had a good holiday break and I will be back and ready to lift at Wooden on Jan. 4th.

4 comments:

Luke said...

wow that sounds like a rough week, I'm sorry for your loss.
I'm looking forward to lifting at Wooden Center with everyone though.

Scott Salomon said...

Sorry to hear that man. See you Monday.

Vit said...

My condolences Matt. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

Darvin said...

My condolences to you and your family. I hope everything else is well with you.