Monday, December 8, 2008

Just another manic monday

Squat:
135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 355 x 5 (!!)
405x3x5 (!!!)
455x3x1 (!) (FUCK, no set of 3, but 3 singles means I've got a 500 squat in me FUCKING EASILY considering I'm STILL not using a belt on those reps. Yes, no belt. You read that right.).

Press:
115, 135 x 6
155 x 3 x 6

Chins:
Bodyweight x 3 x 7/6ish on one

Extra note: I fucking hate mondays here. They all come out of the fucking woodwork. I tried to stop these middle school kids from injuring themselves, who then returned my favor by SASSING MY FUCKING FACE OFF. So after like 2 minutes of trying to help, I just got angry and got in one of the kid's face and said "GET-OUT-OF-HERE." And they both walked away, so I could press in peace.

Everything was really easy, but I'm not gonna be a fool and still DE next week. Then bump it up after. QED.

1 comment:

Phil Russell said...

Oh goddamnit Gary, quit squatting for like 3 months so I can catch up.