Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Benching ZE3

Bench:
pause on all reps
275 x 5, 2 sets
295 x 1 + 1 fail, 2 sets

after the first set of 275, my bicep went haywire and my right arm went numb. I couldn't feel myself holding or pushing against the bar. I took ibuprofen right away, but it took a while to kick in. On the last two, I just didn't feel like i could push worth anything. More of a CNS than muscle thing, which I'm guessing had to do with not being able to feel my right arm.

Floor Press
workin' the ol' weak point

255 x 5
265 x 4
265 x 4
255 x 5

my bicep felt horrible before, great during, and ok for about 30 seconds after these. Then reverted to horrible.

Close-grip Pin Presses:
Low pins (for Jake) + purples for awesome. Full stop on every rep

185 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 5
185 x 8

Ibuprofen kicked in, things felt fine.

Weighted push ups:
3 plates x something, strip set
3 plates + 25 x something, strip set
4 plates, fail at 2 and 1 plates for no reps :'(, but then I got a grinder at my bodyweight. <3


NATHAN: GREG IS COMING BACK TO BOSTON. PLEASE WORK OUT WITH HIM. YOU TWO CAN GO TO OLYMPIA BARBELL AND MEET RRLY STRONG GUYS. KTHXBYE.

No comments: