Sunday, January 10, 2010

1.09.10--Deadlift

Forgot to post this yesterday.

Strolled into Wooden Center at noonish a little drunk from the night before...disastrous results.
Deadlift:
111x3
199x1
220x2+f (this is what I was hoping to hit for the heavy set of 5. Had some focus problems which I blame on the al-al-al-al-alcohol.)
Decided it was not safe for me to continue lifting while still feeling the effects of the previous night. Probably a good idea.

After drinking more water and feeling better again I continued my workout
Good Mornings Off Pins (GMOP):
95x5
135x5 (horrible form...decided to go down in weight to nail the form)
115x5
115x5
135x5 (form WAY better)

Feeling better, I really wanted to hit a set of 5 in my deadlift
Deadlift (again)
155x5 easy
180x5 easy, but tired.

banded hamstring curls, banded pull throughs, BB rolling abs

No comments: