Thursday, September 29, 2011

This Past Week

Here are some updates from this past week:

Squat
I was able to work down slightly deeper in the super centurion with straps down but I'm still about 5 inches high. Worked up to two singles at 510. I'm still tending to let my back fold over about midway down, which really does nothing to help hit depth. Not sure how much it's going to take to get depth with straps up.

Bench
I took the weight up a little in the Katana. Worked up to 345 and was able to get it to about 3 inches from the chest. The shirt was pulled down so it was a little tighter and it was also seated nicely in the shoulders.

Deadlift
Did block pulls with 335 for sets of 5. Still working on keeping the back flexed and arched for every rep. Next two weeks will be speed pulls followed by heavy deadlifts the next week.

Bench Assistance
Worked up to 135 for 2 x 5 on standing press. Nothing else too exciting. Hammer curls?

3 comments:

Ryan said...

imissyou

Luke said...

510... damn what's it gonna take 550 to hit depth?

Vit said...

imissyoutoo Ryan.

Not sure Luke, but hopefully I can come up with whatever it takes to get down to depth haha.