Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lower body PT Training

Week 2 of PT training

Crossover Lunges
105x10,10,10 Per leg

these DESTROYED my glutes/adductors/abductors


Single leg pistols
x7,7,7 per leg-  PR

Still noticibly harder on left.

Single Leg RDL's
95x10,10,10
Still Hard, not as hard as the first time but  I was dying by this point legs shaky, and out of breath

Finished with some Banded Twists for the Transversus abdominals.

Compared with The last 3 workouts before this, I'm sore more evenly in my body, as opposed to 1 glute being fried, 1 hamstring being fried. Both Glutes are sore as hell, and were working evenly, I haven't experienced this before, as well as equal hamstring distribution.My lower back is feeling more even too, that isn't quite 100% but A great step in the right direction. The weight I'm using is low, but these are hard.

2 comments:

Juggernaut, the said...

How do the cross over lunges feel on the knees? Do they twist at all?

Nick said...

No it's important to keep them tracked with the toes, I feel 0 pain or discomfort even with no sleeves. Miserable movement, low weight