Friday, September 30, 2011

1st Week

Monday:

Both Squatting and Front Squatting felt shitty. I can get to just about an inch above parallel before the hip pain, but Lunges felt fine. Guess I will be doing some single-leg work.

Tuesday:
Bench: worked up to 215x5. First time doing full-on bench training in a few weeks. First few reps were crazy fast, but then started to slow down. If I really hammer my overhead press, then my bench should see results.

Thursday:
Deadlift: worked up to 405x5. Harder than it should have been - mainly because my leg strength is down.

Friday:
OHP: worked up to 135x3. Doing them from the clean seems to be much stronger than from the rack, but I have no clue why. Silly rep competitions were also held on the bench and barbell curl today.

Diet: Is going well. I can see top 2 abs now, in addition to the serratus and obliques that I could see before. Difficult to not eat everything in sight though.

No comments: