Sunday, May 29, 2011

5.28.11 Mock Meet

Body Wt: 159.3
Wt. Class: 165

Squat
200
200 Round 2 (thanks, Nick! :P)
225

Wanted to do 240 but had to do my first attempt twice so I really didn't have any energy after the 225.

Bench
95
105--failed. 95 felt so easy that I was sure that I'd hit this. There goes my ego again. Should have gone for 100.
Scratched 3rd attempt.

Deadlift
240
260
275 (+ 12lb PR) Nose tork + slap + Scott yelling in my face = awesome

Overall, a fun meet. My squat and bench weren't satisfying (lack of sleep left me with little energy) but the PR on my deadlift made me happy by the end of the day :) Sadly, I just found out that I can't compete in the August meet in San Diego because women's lifts are on Friday August 5th and I have work :'( I was so looking forward to competing, too.

4 comments:

Luke said...

seriously, you can't get work off one day knowing 3 months in advance?

Misael said...

Weak sauce. You're going and we'll leave that Thursday. :)

Dafina said...

I'm a Coordinator for the UCLA Orientation program and that Friday is Day 3 of a session. My boss would never let me bail on my 10 kids I gotta enroll in classes that morning.

Greg said...

for that late of an orientation session these college students (kids) will have to just enroll in whatever's open, i've been there. Just ditch.