Saturday, May 22, 2010

Friday 5/21/2010 Intensity; Heavy Singles

Squat

395 x 1 PR

I didn’t get 5x5 for volume on Monday at 330. So, I decided to max out at 395 instead of 405.


OH

145 x 1

Wanted to do 150... just didn’t happen.


Deadlift

450 x 1 PR for conventional

Only 5 lbs away from my sumo PR. Again, I wanted to go sumo but theres a weird pain in my inner left thigh when I do anything sumo. I think I might just stick with conventional. I noticed I go a little wider on my squats now. Maybe that has something to do with.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Damn! Nice squatting Misa!

Ben said...

Nice Conventional Dead!! ... sounds like a smart choice to pull conventional for a while. it will make you stronger too working the muscles slightly differently and then when you go back to sumo you'll end up pullin 5 real soon.

and you'll have 405 next time u load 4 plates in the squat rack!

Misael said...

Thanks guys! Conventional feels a lot more comfortable now. Just gotta get my bench up there