Friday, August 26, 2011

8/26 Bench

Less than a week until MCAT. Long nights studying and lots of stress.

Bench:
185x3
205x3
225x3
195x5x5

Chins/Dips:
BWx5/5x5

Row:
5 sets of 10

Curls & Rotator Cuff

As much as I hate doing volume work, I think I need it to get stronger. 1 set isnt cutting it anymore. As for the RC work, I found an exercise that works really well. Not sure what it's called, but it uses a barbell and is a combo upright row + external rotation + overhead press. My shoulders feel amazing after doing a couple sets with the 45lb bar.

EDIT: This is the rotator cuff exercise. Looks lame, feels great.

1 comment:

Juggernaut, the said...

I really don't recommend doing anything with that heavy of a weight for rotator cuffs. If it hurts, stick with very light dumbbells (5 pounds) or the therabands. Anything heavier - like a 45 pound barbell - is really asking for further injury on an already injured area.