Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ME Bench

Was going to put on the blue katana, but accidentally left it at home.

3-Board
315 x 3
355 x 3
375 x 3
395 x 3
415 x 2 + 1 fail (PR compared to last time)

Misgrooved the last one 2" low. Felt pretty heavy, so I'm not sure if I would have gotten it anyway. The difference between my 3-board and my 2-board is pretty depressing.


Speed Bench:
used quadded minis

185 x 3, 6 sets

I am going to switch to ring-finger on the rings for volume work for the next few weeks. I'm hoping the added range of motion will work the off-the-chest area harder.

Finished with some cable triceps and front deltoid raises.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Dave, when will you be in the gym at Wooden? I will be arriving on Friday, and benching on Saturday. I want to know when you give you back your Phenom.

Juggernaut, the said...

I get back the 27th. I'm email more tonight.

Kyle said...

Ok, is everyone doing their own thing then, or are you going to be perscribing workouts?