Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9/26, 9/28

9/26: North Shore @ Springfield: 42 - 0

Drove 2 hours to springfield. We dominated. Had an amazing play in the second half where our flyhalf kicked, I chased, girl on other team tried to grab the ball and I flattened her. Some other chick tried to pick it up, and I got up and flattened her too, then two girls supporting me picked up the ball and scored. Nice.

B-side game I played scrumhalf, and had some of my best passing as scrumhalf so far. Got a few picks off the scrum and made one nice try off that. Won bside ~20-0.

9/28 - TPS

Warmup: 15 mins fast elliptical.
I wanted to go longer on this because it was feeling good, but then one of the trainers started teaching about how to flip tires, so I stopped.

Tire flipping: 350x2, x7x2, 450x2xFAIL

This was awesome. Will do more. Legs were too tired to flip the 450, but will get it eventually.

Back squat: 45x6, 95x5, 115x5?, 135x4, 155x3x5
These felt good, not too easy but not too hard. Yay.

Bench: 65x6, 85x5?, 95x5x3
I ended up using the monolift bar by accident, which was a bit unwieldy. I'm finally getting used to and utilizing the leg drive, so all of these were solid and fast.

Hanging side crunches: 3/side
Decline rotating crunches: 20+BWx10x3

No comments: