Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lowr Back

Still on the deload. Felt better today walking out the weights than I have all month, so backing off on Monday helped quite a bit.

Good Mornings
365 x 5
405 x 5
435 x 5
455 x 5

Stiff Legged Deadlift
315 x 8, 2 sets
365 x 8, 2 sets

Barbell Hip Thrust
I figured if I was ever going to try these, I'd do them here the first time to avoid looking like an asshat in Wooden.  This the picture for the one I'm talking about:



135 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 8
325 x 8

These all felt easy.  Only if I held it at the top did I really feel anything specific in my glutes, despite trying to isolate them.  The movement itself is pretty awkward.  I'll post more in two days as I figure out if the glutes got more sore than normal.

Finished with hamstring curls and decline transversus

1 comment:

Jake Ceccarelli said...

Let me know how it goes. I ended up not doing them today... I'll start next week.