Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ME Bench

Bench
used Dave's blue katana. That thing is far too loose to be anything but a training shirt. The chest plate is still super loose as well. Also, it's an S/S, which I noticed does make a difference for lock out.

325 x 3 @ 3 board
365 x 1 @ 1 board
385 x 1
395 x FAIL, 2 attempts

Suuuuucks. I guess it's good that I can still hit 385 with a crappy shirt. Todd taught me more about how to property torque the sleeves, so I will try the same set up in the black katana. Group consensus was that I needed 44" arms (broken in) + 40-42 chest + 6" extra fabric in the back + scoop/reinforced neck (IPF legal version).

Incline Dumbbell
95s x 10, 10, 7, 4

Felt CNS exhaustion set in on the last set

Finished with cable triceps and bodyweight dips just to flush the area.

No comments: