Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3.2.10--Upper Back

Thanks to all the 9:00 guys for not showing. I was the lone ranger, which of course meant I got some pretty good lifts (I once had a pretty good Gloom). The lifts do not compensate for the absolute shittiness of not getting university apartments. Not even epic Margan.

I started off by spotting my suitemate while he squatted. I looked up and considering it was upper back day and how close I got to a pullup last time, I just went for it.

ME BW Pullup:
1 PR

I was pretty damn happy that I got this, as it was one of my goals at the beginning of the year. Fuck yeah Seaking!

Shrugs:
135x10
185x8
205x6x2
205x4

I set up the rack to do some bent over rows, but then opted for cable rows instead.
Cable Rows:
100x8
120x8
140x8x2

Lat Pulls:
100x8
120x8
140 (hard)
150 (grinder, but I got it)

BB Bicep Curls For the Purpose of Lady Getting:
50x7x2
50x4+f

I know Dave has us doing abs today, but I'm just doing abs on Mon, Thurs, and Sat.

Total time: 40 mins

1 comment:

Vit said...

Haha sorry about not showing..Kyle and I got out of that officer meeting early so we lifted around 6:45. We'll be there at 9 tomorrow for sure. Nice work on the pullup PR.