Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3.1.10--Squat

Rushed to the Wooden Center after looking at most of the intriguing university apartments for next year. I'll have a new place to call home tomorrow at 2. Because of my tour de Westwood, I did not have time to eat dinner, which resulted in some soft attempts.

Squats:
warmups
95x5
135x5
185x5 (I don't think I had hit depth on any of my lifts yet. Glutes were still super sore from Friday's Deadlift and to be honest, my hips need about 15 reps in to feel warmed up)
175x1 (felt like shit and almost went to the dorms to get food, but I decided to toughen it up and finish at least one workout)
165x5
175x3
185x3

Box Squats with Foam Pad:
135x5x4

We said "fuck it" to front squats due to time constraints.

Calves:
140x12x3

Abs:
transversus for 3 sets

Pancake Party (a.k.a. dinner):
5 pancakes, top eater in the competition.

Shitty Movie Monday:
Every Monday, we watch a really shitty movie. Past weeks have had us see "The Wicker Man" (the Nic Cage one), and "Shark Attack 3: Megaladon." This week's movie was "Teeth," which is about a condition called Vagina Dentata. 'Nuff said.

No comments: