Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Squat 5

Felt really tired going into this.

Squat:
435 x 5 @ 10-
445 x 5 @ 9
455 x 5 @ 9+
465 x 5 @ 9+
475 x 5 @ 10- (+10 PR? I can't seem to find my last squat 5 where i did decent weight)

That first set is always rough. My brain was fried by the end and i felt like falling asleep.

Band-resisted Squats:
w/ greens
275 x 3, 5, 5, 5

Too gassed on the first set. I pause squatted the last set just to see how that would feel. No difficulties.

Pause Leg Press:
8 plates x 3 @ 3 secs, thrice

My biceps were aching, so I decided to try pausing the leg press. Wow, this is hard. Misael kept yelling at me to pause at the bottom because i kept having the weight sink deeper due to not being able to resist it. I was also really tired.

Did two sets of ball reverse hypers and foam roller tranversus. Couldn't do either well, so i went home.

No comments: