Friday, April 29, 2011

Deadlift

Deadlift
425 x 4+1fail (PR)
Before today my PR was 405x4 in suit bottoms, so this was a little greedy. My mentality of trying to PR every workout is starting to work against me as my form is taking a toll.


SSB box squats
172 x 8
222 x 5, 5, 5 all @10
I have a weakass core.

Deficit deads
315 x 5
335 x 5
345 x 5
I need to work on consciously engaging my hips/glutes at the right time instead of just pulling the weight up every time with my back.

Finished with 2 sets of hypers (w/ green band), 3 sets of ball bridges, and hamstring stretching.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Your speed off the floor is ridiculous, I still don't think this was greedy though, youre going to get 475 minimum before school ends

Vit said...

<3

Scott Salomon said...

Vit, you gotta fuck the air. That is all.

Misael said...

This is EXACTLY what happened to me