Monday, April 18, 2011

Lower body

Lower Body-

Hip flexor still hurt from Monday Squat PR....
however I discovered Joe Defranco's * Agile 8 * warmup and hip flexibility warm up.
It has helped the stiffness Immensely, the pain is almost gone, however I wasn't going
to Squat today and risk the progress and hurt myself worse, after a deadlift and squat PR in the last 10 days, maybe a lighter week will be good for me to come back strong next week.

Lunges, Per Leg-
135x10 /per leg
185x5 /per leg
225x5 /per leg
245x5 /per leg +20lbs PR

Ultra Wide Box Squats, right below Parallel
225x10,10,10,10

*notes*
-These Felt stronger than last week
-The Box was even lower last week
-My stance was wider than last week
-Focus on keeping knees pushes out.

Prowler Pushes-
Prowler + 180 lbs
20 Yard laps x 6 laps

Transversus abs

No comments: