Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PREHAB/CARDIO/FLEXIBILITY

Prehab

A: Cable front kicks 40x15x2

A: Cable side kicks 40x20x2

A: Leg extensions (single leg) 90x15x2

Toss ball on bosu ball

Squats on bosu ball (single and double leg)

Side twists

Hip abduction machine 90x30, 150x20x2 (full stack)

Cardio

Elliptical ?? x 2 mins

This was the worst 2-minutes of my life. The stride was built for some 3-foot midgit, I was just shuffling my feet. Who the fuck does this to themselves?

Upright bike 140-150 bpm x 20 mins

Much better.

Flexibility

Gastroc

Pulled something in the left calf on my Sunday walk.

Hamstrings

Soleus

Adductor on machine

Seated groin

Really need to pull on these for stretch now. Excellent.

Seated gtute

Hip adductors

W/out using ball for support -- much better. Left hip is killing me.


2 comments:

Nathan Beckmann said...

BTW, Weight is 210. Not changing much. I'm going to keep dieting and cardio etc and hope for the best.

I was looking at my logs from over a year ago. I am basically 5 pounds heavier with almost identical measurements (body fat, thigh, etc.). That was very depressing to realize. But hey, at least I'm not a fatty like Phil, right?

Jake Ceccarelli said...

The most depressing thing is looking at the results of masters of sport, international class over time (each year of their training) and comparing their results to mine.