Thursday, October 16, 2008

CARDIO/FLEXIBILITY


Time: 1:00. Weight: 211? I'm in a strange position now ... the scale in the MIT locker room says I weigh 211 with clothes and shoes on. My scale says I weigh 211 naked. Since I weigh ~3 lbs lighter at the beginning of the day, this could mean I'm really at 205-ish. I need to figure this out because it will change my calories significantly if I'm already at 205.

Cardio - upright bike

Flexibility

Upper back on cable row

Obliques on pull-up

Seated glute

Hip flexors (lunge stretch)

Back arch on ball

Hamstrings w/ bar, in hack squat position

Adductor on machine

Seated groin

Really stretched this one --- I'm a ton more flexible on this now, and I think it's helped my adductor issues tremendously.

Gastroc on hack squat machine

Soleus

Seated illiotibial

Hip abductors (rehab) 70x50

Foam roll hip flexors and IT band


No comments: