Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cycle 2 Week 1 Suited Squat

Squat
370 x 1
425 x 1+1 fail
I lost tightness at the bottom on both of these reps, only difference was I couldn't grind out the second one like I did the first
315 x 3, 3, 3
Getting better at self wrapping my knees. I may end up doing this at the meet(?)

Finished with 4 sets of GHRs and 4 sets of standing abs. I was told to minimize assistance work since there's only 2 more training weeks after this one before the meet.

Also Steve Denison, president of the USPA, was at OCSC doing a little squatting today. I met him and spoke to him for a while. He seems like a pretty friendly guy. He asked what David Jurgens was up to and wondered why he hadn't seen him in a while...I told him "i don't know, he stopped talking to me after I left UCLA :( " And yes I even made a sad face...j/k I only said good things about Dave <3

1 comment:

Misael said...

Fuuuck ! I wanna go to OC strength club too!