Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Katana Trening

Threw some pots in the sleeves of the shirt and left them there for the last 2 days in order to stretch out the arms more. It worked alright and I was able to get the shirt seated a little better. Need to continue this until next week.

Katana Bench:
295 X 2 (shirt seater)
335 X 1 (no touch)
365 X 1 (1/4 inch from chest)
375 X 1 (touch and go)
The difference between today and the past trening sessions is that I kept my form strict and was able to touch in the right spot without breaking my wrists at the bottom. Slowly getting better...

in order to work the lockout I did
Raw Bench off Boards with Chains:
185 X 4 (3-board)
225 X 4 (3-board)
225 X 4 (3-board)
225 X 4 (3 board)
245 X 3 (4-board)
225 X 6 (4-board)

Floor Barbell Extensions
Seated Dumbell Extension
Rope Pushdowns
Plate Raises
Pink Band Pull Aparts

3 comments:

Juggernaut, the said...

Ughhh... you're going to start out-benching me in that thing.

Do you guys have any extra flower pots I could borrow to stretch out my shirt? Or could I just borrow your shirt Brent?

Brent Tanaka said...

damnit dave, you're never gonna touch my shirt. your huge orangutan arms will make the sleeves big enough for me to put my head through them. haha

but really though, the flower pots work well to stretch out the sleeves, i should have used them a long time ago. you are gonna need some XXXXXL ones to stretch out your shirt

Juggernaut, the said...

Did you went the shirt before you put the flower pots in it? Are they clay or plastic? I may try to pick some up soon.

Also, let me borrow your shirt.