Wednesday, June 10, 2009

kATANA Trening

Pots stretched the sleeves out a lot. It was much easier getting the weight to touch today, but I didn't get as much pop out of it as before. Still haven't pulled the shirt down at all, it's riding really high at about my throat.

Bench:
295 X 2 (shirt seater)
325 X 1 (2-3 in. away from touch)
345 X 1 (1 in. away from touch)
360 X 1 (lightest weight I've touched)

Dumbbell Bench:
80s X 8
90s X 8
100s X 10
105s X 10
110s X 8

Skullcrushers
Dumbbell Extension
Lateral Raises, Plate Raises, Band Pull Aparts
Chain Drag

3 comments:

Juggernaut, the said...

@Tiny: I'm coming for ya.

Brent Tanaka said...

haha. Tiny, as in you're calling me small? or Tiny as in Tiny Meeker, and you're calling me strong? or both?

god damnit, you're confusing me dave.

Kyle said...

The final battle between the wolf and the (asian)Dragon is nearing....