Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the results of my TRENING

A.A.U. North American Powerlifting Meet

Squat
1st attempt: 474 (3 whites)
2nd attempt: 501 (3 whites)
3rd attempt: 535 (3 whites, WR)
4th attempt: 540 (3 whites, upped my WR)


Bench
1st attempt: 352 (2 whites, WR)
2nd attempt: 369 (3 whites, upped my WR)
3rd attempt: 385 (3 reds)


Deadlift
1st attempt: 501 (3 whites)
2nd attempt: 534 (3 whites, WR)
3rd attempt: 562 (3 reds)


1443
Total (WR)
4 A.A.U. World Records for 165lb (20-24yr) division

8 comments:

Nathan Beckmann said...

Hot shit Brent. You are a fucking beast.

Juggernaut, the said...

Nice work Brent!

Nathan Beckmann said...

Two questions:

- How did 2nd dead feel? I only ask because there was a bit of a jump between that and the final one.

- Does AAU include 4th attempts in the total? I thought your total would be 1438.

Anyway, amazing performance.

Vit said...

Congrats on the records Brent. You're putting up insane numbers.

Greg said...

Brent these numbers are insane, congrats man, keep setting records.

Kyle said...

Nice job AZNDRAGON! Go run some more sand hills.

kenji keeps going... said...

AWESOME job man. can't wait to lift with you in september.

Brent Tanaka said...

Thanks guys. Felt like I could squat anything that was loaded on the bar yesterday. It was a bummer I couldn't get that 562 DL to go.

Thanks to Coach Dave for coming down to handle/root me on.