Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MDNGHT BCK

had to drive to campus for the workout, but couldn't find parking for 40 minutes so I went home and came back at 11:40.

One-arm DB row:
(db x arm)
115 x 8
165 x 6
135 x 8, 3 sets

I didn't have my chalk with me and the smooth handle became too slippery to go heavier.

Close-grip lat pull down:
250 x 10, 4 sets

Super set of Band pull-aparts on the bench and the MTS Row machine (basically a low row). I am really liking those band pull-aparts.

Finished with some incline biceps.

Being able to use heavier dumbbells has sort of revitalized my upper-back days since there's a new challenge. The rows actually seem to hit where I want, so I plan to continue doing them for a while.

1 comment:

Brent Tanaka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.