Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rugby/Cardio

6/16/09

Touch Rugby - 1.5 hours, out on the pitch.

Stretch - .5 hours.


Started with 2v3, then brock showed up and we had 3v3. Being only in sneakers and not cleats did not bother my ankle luckily, though my feet slid out from under me once. I scored a few tries, but not having any real cardio for two weeks, plus getting sick, made me less than useful. In retrospect, this may have been a bad idea since I woke up with a fever the next day.


Touch will definitely continue throughout the summer so that i won't show up to practice in august as nimble as a prop.

4 comments:

Nathan Beckmann said...

GLOSSARY

Brock - some douchebag.

Tries - touchdowns.

Prop - think offensive tackle.

Jake Ceccarelli said...

lol

Juggernaut, the said...

Is Brock and actual dude? Or is Brock like "Douchie LaRue" or Pretzy?

Deirdre said...

Brock is an actual dude, yes. He's also a back (one of the fast, agile positions).