Monday, June 15, 2009

Give Thanks for Good Spotters

Today was shirted training at OC Strength Club.


lots of warm up sets
265xFAIL 2 board, shirted/belted
basically, i was way out of the groove and almost got weight on my face, which is
why i am thankful for good spotters.

275x1x3 2 board, shirted/no belt
285x1x2 1 board, shirted/belted from here on out
295x1x1 1 board
305x1x1 1 board
305xFAIL no board.
touched, but way too low, then got way out of groove. again, thank goodness for
good spotters.


Finished with tricep pull downs and banded abs on glute-ham.



I have A LOT of work to do if I'm gonna be competing in September. Need to find my groove in the shirt and be able to touch. I'll probably be coming down every Monday after summer class to train at OC Strength Club.

Knees still don't feel great. I've also been playing a lot of basketball, which probably doesn't help. I may experiment with squatting wider this week.

No comments: