Monday, June 15, 2009

SHEIKO - #1


Weight: 218. Time: 2:45. Weight is misleading. I drank a gallon of water during the workout.

  I jumped into this program in the third week, so I didn't have all the time to adjust to the heavier weights that I would have liked. I also haven't gotten as much sleep as I'd like lately, so I was very tired by the end of this workout.

  Some guy did a good morning/half squat from pins with yoke bar + 5 plates + 2 chains per side. It was pretty crazy.

• Squat 45x5, 135x5x3, 225x4 (50), 270x4 (60), 315x3x3 (70), 360x3x4 (80)

Belted last 2 sets?

• Bench 45x10, 155x3 (50), 185x3 (60), 215x3x2 (70), 245x3x3 (80)

Back is feeling good. Just need to keep abs tight, belt helps with this.

• Dumbell bench 50x10x5

• Dips BWx8x5

• Squat 225x4 (50), 270x4 (60), 315x5x4 (70)

Belted last 2 sets.

• Good morning 185x5x5

• Foam rolling, hamstring and groin stretching


No comments: