Thursday, June 4, 2009

RE Lower Back

Good Mornings:
275, 315, 365, 405 x 10

Felt pretty good. Warm-ups were a bit stiff in the lower back, but there wasn't any discomfort if I kept a solid arch.

Stiff-legged Deadlifts:
265 x 10, 3 sets

These were not as good. Lower back kept tightening up after the final rep as I tried to stand up. I did some stretching but couldn't seem to keep it from seizing up, so I stopped early.

Did a calf-raise + hamstring curl ciruit. Finished with hyper-extensions and ball twists.

@Kyle: we met last night and decided to meet at 9pm after the game. Greg is working on a mailing list so we can keep people more in sync and avoid these kinds of of issues.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Ok then. Really not an issue, b/c we have about a week left.

Greg said...

For next year mostly.

Juggernaut, the said...

@Kyle: we can at least keep in touch over the summer with it. <3

@Greg: where were you? We changed practice time for you and everything...

Kyle said...

Also, I watched the videos you sent me. That octopus is awesome.

The last video also explains your dance. The Abraham Lincoln on Mars thing confused the hell out of me.

Greg said...

David: we changed the practice time for Terence and Ben, who as Lakers fans, needed to watch the game. I, on the other hand, am a Celtics fan, and have no interest in this series. I turned in my CS project later than the deadline so I couldn't make it to lift.