Monday, August 30, 2010

Bench 5

Bench:
everything was paused.
275 x 5
295 x 5
305 x 5 (+10 PR)
310 x 5 (+15 PR)

No idea what happened here. Two weeks ago I felt good about 305 x 3, but that felt really easy today. I've been sick for two weeks and my bench is making ridiculous process out of nowhere. I think that's a sure proof of the Jürgens Method™.

Push Press:
185 x 5, 5, 5, 5

I just kept these light after putting in so much heavy volume on bench.

Incline Dumbbell:
85s x 10, 10, 10, 10

light.

Finished with lateral cable raises and some stretching.

3 comments:

Vit said...

More bench PRs??? You need to go ahead and send that sickness this way...maybe cough in a jar and release it when you come lift with us?

Juggernaut, the said...

Yeah, I don't know what's going on, but I'm definitely enjoying it. I think taking time to work on my off-chest weak point with some low pin presses has definitely helped.

Kyle said...

Gotta love the Jurgens Method! Also, what is your bodyweight at these days Dave?