Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where to get Bands

Dean was asking where to get the flex bands that Dave & I have. I would personally recommend two sites:

Iron Woody Fitness:
I didn't order my band set from here, but I ordered my set of chains from them. Good stuff. Plus, they're cheaper.

EliteFts:
I order tons of stuff from them and it's all great. They are more expensive, but have nifty sales like every week. I ordered my full band set from them.

I'd recommend getting the following:
- 2 purple (light) bands
- 2 red (mini) bands

That way you can pair the purples and minis to get tension just slightly less than the green bands (as needed). They're awesome for stretching, and adding resistance to all sorts of stuff (dips, roman chairs, whatever).

1 comment:

Juggernaut, the said...

I got mine from Jump Stretch. I think that's the place where Louie Simmons orders his from.