Thursday, August 21, 2008

FLY TO BOSTON

1 am - Go to sleep
4 am - Wake up
5 am - Arrive @ LAX
6 am - Our flight is delayed 3 hrs, missing the connection in Salt Lake.
8 am - Finally speak to customer service and switch to a 10 am flight -- through fucking Orlando.
10 am - Fly to Orlando.
6 pm (local time) - Land in Orlando in the midst of Tropical Storm Faye.
7 pm - Take off from Orlando in the midst of Tropical Storm Faye.
11 pm - Land in Boston.
12:30 am - Check into hotel.

I had three meals today. Two of them were airport food (read: shitty). I drank basically no water by my standards. All of this on 3 hrs of sleep.

I was supposed to arrive at 4:30 pm and check into my room, unpack, etc.. Instead I missed the check-in cutoff and my parents had to buy another room at the hotel.

Fuck airlines.

No comments: