Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chest Day ( not bench press ) 4/24/2010

Seated Cable Flyes
8 x 80
10 x 80
8 x 90
8 x 90

Pullover w/ a dumbbell on bench
8 w/ 75lb dumbbell
8 w/ 80lb dumbbell
8 w/ 80lb dumbbell
6 w/ 85 lb dumbbell ( grinder; almost smacked my nose when I was bringing it back over )

Tricep extension w/ rope
3 sets
I did high reps for these just for some movement.

Shrug Machine
Worked my way up to 5 plates on each side then did a solo strip set

Shoulder raise w/ cable
3 sets

Abs - One legged/armed prone bridges
4 sets

I woke up really sore from the pullovers and my triceps "hurt so good". I'm gonna give this "elbowless" routine another week. Every time I do something elbow involved the irritation starts again. I wanna go a week without doing that. I've been training with an elbow wrap and it helps a lot with the inflammation.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Pullovers FTW

Juggernaut, the said...

Did you elbow hurt at all during this workout?

Misael said...

A little, not as bad a regular bench day. The pullovers were good though because I didn't wear out my tendons so much.