Thursday, April 29, 2010

4-29-10 Squats Deadlifts

Forgot to bring converse or high socks so conditions were less than optimal

Squat
305 x 2
305 x 2
315 x 2 PR 2nd rep was an inch high. Hit my max for set of 2 which is a good sign. All squatting today felt pretty easy, even though I felt tired due to soreness
My right forearm and bicep began to hurt while squatting, tingling returned in my hand, but then went away.

Deadlift
275 x 5 sweaty hands almost slipped by the end
285 x 5
I tried preloading the weight with my hips which helped my second set a lot

Banded hamstring Curls
Purple Band from leg press machine to leg curl machine x 4 sets

GMOPs
135 x 10
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8
I finally made the jump up to heaver weight on GMOPs. I had been afraid to since I hurt myself doing them a while back. They felt fine, but were a lot harder. I actually felt my hamstrings working.

Ball Leg Raises
15 x 3 sets

No comments: